Liheng has the ability to bend both square and rectangular tubing. For rectangular tubing we can bend both the easy way (against the weak axis) and the hard way (against the strong axis). We can even provide Multi-Plane bending where we are bending both the easy way AND the hard way.
Square and rectangular tubing is also known as HSS (hollow structural steel).
Square and rectangular tubing can be bent with every bending process we have available in our shop. Processes include draw bending, roll bending, increment hot bending, increment cold bending, induction bending and can even be bent in our plate roll.
1) Minimum order quantity: 1 tons
2) Price: FOB or CIF or CFR at Xin’gang port in Tianjin
3) Payment: 30% deposit in advance, the balance against the copy of B/L; or 100% L/C, etc
4) Lead Time: within 10-25 workdays normally
5) Packing: Standard seaworthy packing or as per your request .(as pictures)
6) Sample: Free sample is avaible.
7) Individual Service: can print your logo or brand name on square pipe.
Carbon square and rectangular materials (mill produced) are classified as ASTM A500 resulting in a yield point (psi) of 39,000 minimum for Grade A and 46,000 minimum for Grade B.
We bend all stock lengths as well as non-stock lengths. Stock lengths come as short as 20 feet and then come in various options up to 60 feet long.
Square and Rectangular materials can be used in virtually any application. Structural (roof trusses), ornamental (staircases), recreational (bike racks), manufacturing (various widgets) and artistic. Virtually, anything that needs to bend, can be, and is designed out of square and rectangular materials (HSS materials).